Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

LeSean McCoy throws his support behind the guy who allegedly scammed women by posing as a 49ers player https://ift.tt/nUDj56k

The world is still unpacking the lengths to which one man and his alleged accomplice are accused of going to scam women out of money by making them believe he played for the San Francisco 49ers.

Just when you thought that team's offseason couldn't take any more wild turns, right?

But it turns out that Daejon Love (great name) has some support in his corner, courtesy of ex-NFL running back LeSean McCoy.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE OUTKICK SPORTS COVERAGE

OutKick's Dan Zaksheske — who covered this story as far back as 2024 — wrote last week that the 35-year-old Love was arrested in Boise, Idaho with alleged accomplice Taylor Jamie Chan, 18, and charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and wire fraud.

With that, photos and videos of Love seemingly pretending to play for the Niners started making the rounds, showing the lengths the alleged ruse went to.

Running routes on the beach while wearing a helmet will go down as an all-timer...

The legal process is underway, but former NFL star LeSean McCoy likes the cut of Love's jib. He said as much on a recent episode of his show, "Speakeasy."

"I love Daejon Love, and let me tell you why," McCoy said, winding up for a doozy. "Every time a man does something, they want to crucify us for it. I watch women do this all the freaking time!

"Yo, you go to social media, you see the girl, she has all these bags," he continued. "Birkin this, Birkin that, nice house, nice car, all this stuff. 'I'm a self-(made) millionaire, I got all these things going on,' right? So you meet her, you date her, and now, as your girlfriend you like, 'Oh, she's been scamming me.'"

I get what he's saying... but how many of those women pretended to sign NFL contracts and ran routes in the sand with a Riddell on their noggins?

Maybe one gave it the old college try, but I'm pretty comfortable saying it's zero.

Neither one is cool, but they're very different.

There's a pretty big difference between presenting yourself as something you're not and doing that to allegedly scam twenty-six women in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and California out of $1.3 million.

I'm with Shady on this part of his argument: just be yourself.

Whether you're posing with expensive handbags or trying to convince people you signed an NFL deal, people will find out eventually. It's better to just accept what you are than get caught being something you're not.

STAY "FEARLESS" ON THE GO! TAKE TOMI LAHREN WITH YOU. DOWNLOAD THE TLIF PODCAST NOW!

It's the same message I have to dudes losing their hair.

Brother, you're not fooling anyone; just accept it or shave it off and move on.

It's always going to be less embarrassing than having your toupee fly off when you're playing a pick-up game of hoops at the Y.



from Latest & Breaking News on Fox News https://ift.tt/DBviIsG https://ift.tt/nUDj56k
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments